Who we are
Jos Town Ambassadors, also known as JTA , are a group of friends and associates with a shared history and experience of Jos. This group consists of members who were born, raised or schooled in Jos. We have come together to celebrate our “Unity in Diversity” by giving back to the society that shaped who we are today
- Our operational focus is centered on building bridges towards peaceful co-existence and establishing contact with peacestakeholders across Jos and its immediate environs.
- Jos Town Ambassadors’ primary aim is to foster a spirit of co-operation, understanding, tolerance and good neighbourliness among members and communities while inculcating a true spirit of purposeful leadership and selfless service.
- We hope to restore the Jos we all grew up in and enjoyed devoid of religious and ethnic divides.
- JTA seeks to pursue our goals and objectives in various ways. We select our projects based on six (6) specific thematic areas: Peace and Reconciliation, Security, Economic, Empowernment, Environment, Girl-Child Education and Health.
“To create a legacy of service by promoting our unity in diversity ; to empower and inspire hope for tomorrow by giving back today.”
“Working together to make a difference in our communities to enrich lives, overcome poverty and promote social justice.”
Aims and Objectives of JTA
- Health of our people through primary healthcare servicing
- Education of our youths especially the girl child and also adult education programs
- Sports activities and programs
- Arts/culture and entertainment activities and projects
- Charity projects to improve the lives within communities
How to Support JTA
➢Donate, Visit, Volunteer
➢Finance specific program
➢Become a Patron
➢Uncomplicated, immediate support
➢Partnerships with Philanthropists and Organizations
Or visit our office @ No 1 Ibrahim Taiwo Avenue, Jos, Plateau State